Wednesday, July 08, 2020

School Life #16: Three-Piece Suit

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)

(C)Copyright 2020, C. Burke. "AnthroNumerics" is a trademark of Christopher J. Burke and (x, why?).

Three months ago, I made a ^joke^ about ''three-piece suits''. I didn't think ''trikinis'' would become a thing.

Melissa's mask has an ice cream cone decal. It's from the stand where she works. Vanessa's obviously came with the suit. Sven and Vaughn just have generic masks that they probably wear whenever they leave the house, so they probably stay in their house playing video games. But, c'mon, it's summer. You have to sneak off and see your girlfriend, right?

Teen boys, overeager or under-confident. I remember which one I was. Both, but usually not at the same time.

I'm not sure where the story lines would have taken the characters over the past few months.

However, if I pursue this, the boys will likely have a growth spurt this summer. As long as it doesn't look dopey.




Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.



No comments: