Thursday, October 24, 2013

Happy Si(x)th Birthday to (x, why?)

I didn't forget! I just haven't had time. I was out early getting to the job, and I just got home from Parent-Teacher conferences. In between, there was limited computer availability, which had to be shared with the other teachers. I suppose I could've found my way to a fast-food place with free wifi and tapped away on my iPad, but that wouldn't have gone over very well.

But it was Six Years Ago (which is A Long Time Ago...) that the first Co-medians comic first appeared on this blog. So it's a Si(x)th birthday (and you can go find the x).

The new job is a little hectic, so I haven't been able to keep my usual pace. So no comic today.

I did want to get geeky and have a "Sith" birthday, with Star Wars references like this one, but I'd be lucky to have it finished before midnight Eastern time. Having a little fun on the dark side.

Alas, not to be. But at least I had a chance to mention it.

And a chance to say Thank You to those of you who have been here from the beginning, who came in somewhere in the middle, and who recently found us. I'm doing it for you as much as for me. Okay, I'm still doing it for me -- my sanity still needs saving!




No comments: