Monday, December 31, 2018

New Years Eve Plans!

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)

(C)Copyright 2018, C. Burke.

Now I know why I like math puns so much. When people talk, it gets so wordy!

And there's a lot of standing around so that they get a chance to say this stuff.

And I deleted and rewrote a lot of dialogue.

Which is why this didn't actually appear on the last day before Christmas break!

I considered labeling this one "School Life", but I wanted to keep that for the students. And I've toyed with "After Hours" for the lives of the characters, but this is obviously school time. When else would Mike and Judy be around each other? Such is the life of a comic writer.

Oh, and Happy New Year! May all your plans be successful!




Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.




No comments: