Friday, January 01, 2016

Happy New Year 2016!

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)
(C)Copyright 2016, C. Burke.

Happy New Year!

I could've gone a lot of ways this year.

In binary, 2016 is 210 + 29 + 28 + 27 +26 + 25, but that is similar to what I did last year.

Also, 2016 is a Triangular Number, which I could have represented by 64 C 2, but I've done a lot of Triangular Numbers around Christmas Time in the past.

Someone on Twitter invented a cool binary addition palindrome. If I find a link, I'll post it on the blog. I'm not going to steal it and take credit for it. I didn't think to look for it myself.

Finally, the Answer to the Christmas Day Puzzle:

SANTA + CLAUS = 2016
The individual letter breakdown will be posted on the blog.




Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.




No comments: