Friday, August 29, 2014

(x, why?) Is In TV-Tropes

As many of you are probably aware(*), there is a website called TV Tropes which details those cliches and shortcuts writers take when trying to add little plot twists or just get to the end of the story quicker. And they cover a lot more than just TV. In fact, they have pages detailing webcomics, and I've made no secret of the fact that I'd love to be listed in there or have my page appear as examples as any of the tropes pages. However, I didn't want to add my own material there.

And as of tonight, (x, why?) has its own page. And I didn't do it!!! I was alerted to it by this post on Twitter:

I encourage anyone with an account to add examples, good or bad. (I can take it! I think.) Or as Mr. Taylor (of Taylor's Polynomials fame) says, let him know, and he'll add them.

I can't wait to see what shows up. And I might sneak in a few examples of my own. It's okay! I'll have Greg do it.

(*) If you weren't aware of it, I am not responsible for the 3-6 hours (or more) you may lose, in a blink, from endless clicking on extra links.

No comments: