Monday, March 25, 2024

Positive One

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)
(C)Copyright 2024, C. Burke. "AnthroNumerics" is a trademark of Christopher J. Burke and (x, why?).

Like your imaginary friends, you can be the positive one.

Now, I know the value of i, but what do we know about all those b g's?

If you're wondering why I didn't do a "four i" joke, well, because I did one a looooong time ago, in January 2011.

This wasn't a good "Mike" comic and definitely not a student comic, so I fell back on the tried and true stick figures.

A little trivia: I've lived a good part of the past three decades only a few blocks from that famous street walk from Saturday Night Fever. The famed Lenny's Pizza just closed its doors recently after all those years.



I also write Fiction!


You can now order my newest book Burke's Lore, Briefs: A Heavenly Date / My Damned Best Friend, written by Christopher J. Burke, which contains the aforementioned story and a bonus story.
Order the softcover or ebook at Amazon.

Also, check out In A Flash 2020, by Christopher J. Burke for 20 great flash fiction stories, perfectly sized for your train rides.
Available in softcover or ebook at Amazon.

If you enjoy it, please consider leaving a rating or review on Amazon or on Good Reads.





Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.



No comments: