Friday, March 08, 2024

Arctan

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)
(C)Copyright 2024, C. Burke. "AnthroNumerics" is a trademark of Christopher J. Burke and (x, why?).

I know, the Ham joke was a little cheesy.

I haven't used Noah and his sons in quite a while. They were one of the early themes, and I thought I'd revisit them as we closed in on comic #2000.

Also, as anyone with fair skin can tell you, you can get burned on cloudy days. UV rays don't care about clouds.

Since I have such fair skin, I tend to stay covered up even in the summer, so I have more of an inverse tan.



I also write Fiction!


You can now order my newest book Burke's Lore, Briefs: A Heavenly Date / My Damned Best Friend, written by Christopher J. Burke, which contains the aforementioned story and a bonus story.
Order the softcover or ebook at Amazon.

Also, check out In A Flash 2020, by Christopher J. Burke for 20 great flash fiction stories, perfectly sized for your train rides.
Available in softcover or ebook at Amazon.

If you enjoy it, please consider leaving a rating or review on Amazon or on Good Reads.





Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.



No comments: