Thursday, June 22, 2023

Server Farm

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)
(C)Copyright 2023, C. Burke. "AnthroNumerics" is a trademark of Christopher J. Burke and (x, why?).

You have to grow them somewhere.

Oddly, this comic started as something more absurb that would've left people scratching their heads saying "I don't get it". And then "server" came to mind.

It wasn't until I was almost done (after several days of working on this, and mulling it over) that I remembered that I'd done a Cubicle farm comic a long time ago. Ironically, I didn't fence in the servers like I did in the other comic.



I also write Fiction!


You can now order Devilish And Divine, edited by John L. French and Danielle Ackley-McPhail, which contains (among many, many others) three stories by me, Christopher J. Burke about those above us and from down below.
Order the softcover or ebook at Amazon.

Also, check out In A Flash 2020, by Christopher J. Burke for 20 great flash fiction stories, perfectly sized for your train rides.
Available in softcover or ebook at Amazon.

If you enjoy it, please consider leaving a rating or review on Amazon or on Good Reads.





Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.



No comments: