Wednesday, June 07, 2023

School Life #35: Can't Even

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)
(C)Copyright 2023, C. Burke. "AnthroNumerics" is a trademark of Christopher J. Burke and (x, why?).

It's just an odd day.

I guess it's a good thing that Mark came along. Otherwise, Shaun and Isabel might've had a problem.

Comic note: I was originally going for nine, and then I thought I could add another triple. But then that would've been an even number, and someone would've pointed that out. (Granted, I do like comments.) But I was able to squeeze it Freedom, Serenity (Ningjing) and Bibi, who (I believe) haven't appeared in a School Life comic before. I think it's because I imagine them to be at least a year older than the other students.

And if anyone is wondering, from left to right: Kyung (Ky), Brigid, Katie, Mark, Shaun, Isabel, Vaughn, Hal, Sven, Freedom, Serenity(Ningjing), Bibi, Daisy, Missy, and Vanessa.

According to my Character page, neither Brigid and Katie have actually been named in the comic yet, but at this point, I don't imagine changing those names.



I also write Fiction!


You can now order Devilish And Divine, edited by John L. French and Danielle Ackley-McPhail, which contains (among many, many others) three stories by me, Christopher J. Burke about those above us and from down below.
Order the softcover or ebook at Amazon.

Also, check out In A Flash 2020, by Christopher J. Burke for 20 great flash fiction stories, perfectly sized for your train rides.
Available in softcover or ebook at Amazon.

If you enjoy it, please consider leaving a rating or review on Amazon or on Good Reads.





Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.



No comments: