Monday, March 15, 2021

School Life #20: The Funny Ideas of March

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)
(C)Copyright 2021, C. Burke. "AnthroNumerics" is a trademark of Christopher J. Burke and (x, why?).

Funny ideas of March

The after text wasn't supposed to be the title, "tu", but I couldn't think of a better one

We haven't checked in with the students in a while because I haven't discarded the pandemic theme like I thought I would. But I probably will because pandemics are boring and people are looking to escape to something fun. And the masks and gaiters are annoying for facial responses.

For my new readers, Melissa and Vaughn have been together longer than Shaun and Isabel. Kyung, a friend of Isabel's, plays soccer with Shawn. Click on the "School Life" tag for more details.



I also write Fiction!


Check out In A Flash 2020, by Christopher J. Burke for 20 great flash fiction stories, perfectly sized for your train rides.
Available in softcover or ebook at Amazon.

If you enjoy it, please consider leaving a rating or review on Amazon or on Good Reads.

Thank you.





Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.



No comments: