Wednesday, September 09, 2020

The Nightmare Before School Starts

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)

(C)Copyright 2020, C. Burke. "AnthroNumerics" is a trademark of Christopher J. Burke and (x, why?).

I never know what the new school year will bring. I always cross that bridge when I come to it.

The background picture was drawn by yours truly in MS Paint in December 2019 in response to a prompt by a friend on social media about some of the illustrations by Ralph Bakshi. This was my version of one seen in his version of Lord of the Rings, I believe. (I'm sure a fan will point out my mistake if I'm incorrect.)

The desks and chairs were not intended to look like they were crawling across the bridge, but it seems like they are. But it is a nightmare after all.



Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.



2 comments:

Urban Lookbook said...

I really enjoyed your blog, thanks for sharing

(x, why?) said...

Thanks for stopping by the page.