Monday, April 30, 2018

A Day in the Life of a Sub

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)

(C)Copyright 2018, C. Burke.

The ironic thing is that as of today, I'll have the same classes for the remainder of the year.
But this is a typical occurrence just prior to period 1 before word gets around.

I've been putting this comic off for a while just because of the scale of it. I needed more students, and whereas the boys are mostly one of a couple of molds (I left out the younger looker students), I only had a couple of girls. Additionally, more students meant more diversity, but I'm not happy with the mostly identical female students. I make no secret about the "cut & paste" nature of my comic, and have even referred to it as a type of Colorforms, but there's only so much time I can spend on the background characters.

If there's ever a book of these things, this is one page that will need to be touched up.




Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.




No comments: