Monday, November 02, 2015

Common Core Blues

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)
(C)Copyright 2015, C. Burke.

Ba Na Na Na Na!

Halloween comics are over, and with work keeping my busy, I managed -- not for the first time -- forget our anniversary, which was a week ago on October 24.

(x, why?) is EIGHT YEARS OLD, and already into it's Ninth Year. It that time, I've produced over 1,000 comics, many bad puns, many worse puns, and many song parodies. I've created characters with no names and made them into pieces of me.

And I've managed to be seen around the world (according to my stats), and I've had comics reposted by Math Councils and translated into foreign languages for universities.

It's been good. Let's keep it going.




Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.




No comments: