Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas Comics? I hope so!

With less than a week and a half until Christmas, it occurs to me that I need to switch gears and start doing some Christmas and holiday comics. My mind hasn't been on it because I've been thinking about regular strips, which I just haven't had time to do. Those can be put on hold, but I can't move December 25 on the calendar.

My only problem at this point? I used up a lot of my arsenal (as it were) last year. In the past, I've done takes on y=mx(as)+b and y=2^xmas, so I'm running out of things to do there (unless I'm seriously inspired to work backward from somewhere). And the one idea that I do have probably can't be done (by me, decently) in Windows Paint, so I may have to draw and scan it.

But as we're closing in on the Christmas break and things are getting hectic, remember to take time, even if just a few moments, to just enjoy the Spirit of the Season and reflect on another year gone by.

No comments: