Monday, January 22, 2024

Giving 100%

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)
(C)Copyright 2024, C. Burke. "AnthroNumerics" is a trademark of Christopher J. Burke and (x, why?).

When you give all you have to give, that's giving 100%. The math checks.

I find it hard to believe that I have not used the A.P. character in close to seven years, not that it's easy to search. I do have an "AP" tag, but I only used it 3 times. (I have since added it to a couple other entries.) And, apparently, I haven't used his name in the comments. (Unless I have a change of heart, it'll be Dexter Locke.)

This was actually going to be posted after a long day of grading yesterday (Sunday). And then my PC froze. I didn't want to reboot and lose stuff, so I waited it out. Usually, it unfreezes in about a half hour from whatever background process it decides to run. This time, it was frozen into the evening after the point where I didn't want to sit at the PC. And it was still hanging this morning. I unplugged it.

Funny thing is that I do have a new PC right next to it, but it doesn't have all the software tht I like and it doesn't have all the files on it yet. I know, I should just migrate everything already. I'm getting to it.



I also write Fiction!


You can now order my newest book Burke's Lore, Briefs: A Heavenly Date / My Damned Best Friend, written by Christopher J. Burke, which contains the aforementioned story and a bonus story.
Order the softcover or ebook at Amazon.

Also, check out In A Flash 2020, by Christopher J. Burke for 20 great flash fiction stories, perfectly sized for your train rides.
Available in softcover or ebook at Amazon.

If you enjoy it, please consider leaving a rating or review on Amazon or on Good Reads.





Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.



No comments: