Sunday, December 10, 2023

Aight

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)
(C)Copyright 2023, C. Burke. "AnthroNumerics" is a trademark of Christopher J. Burke and (x, why?).

I can't count the number of things wrong with this, especially with those fingers.

I got to play around with "Text to Image" in Adobe back on Election Day during school professional development. And I'd already played around with the Bing AI image creator. I got the idea to do Mike and Ken in a classroom. The results were horrible even before I decided to add Michele into the mix. There was one somewhat decent image of her but the two guys were terrible, and then I lost it because I got logged out or something.

I'm starting to believe that these image creators don't like negatives, such as "no glasses". Mike has glasses, so everyone has glasses. Similarly, I tried an illustration with someone having angel wings but "no halo", and the angel always had a halo. And sometimes the non-angel had wings.

It'll get better in the coming years, and it'll be all over the place. The mosre generic an image, the easier it'll be to create. If I wanted planets circling a black hole, I could probably get some cool images. And if I needed random people, no problem. But describing my characters? That didn't go well.

I might do this again from time to time, making the AI a part of the joke. If I can't actually draw something, I can stick to stick figures or charts and graphs or simple shapes.

So what do you think of these characters? Yea or Nay? Use them again?

Actually, I probably couldn't use them again even if I wanted to. The odds of recreating anything similar are pretty long, so I'd be stuck with this single image as a Greek chorus commenting on other things.



I also write Fiction!


You can now order Devilish And Divine, edited by John L. French and Danielle Ackley-McPhail, which contains (among many, many others) three stories by me, Christopher J. Burke about those above us and from down below.
Order the softcover or ebook at Amazon.

Also, check out In A Flash 2020, by Christopher J. Burke for 20 great flash fiction stories, perfectly sized for your train rides.
Available in softcover or ebook at Amazon.

If you enjoy it, please consider leaving a rating or review on Amazon or on Good Reads.





Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.



No comments: