Monday, July 04, 2022

Enjoy the Fourth!

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)

Update:

(C)Copyright 2022, C. Burke. "AnthroNumerics" is a trademark of Christopher J. Burke and (x, why?).
Happy Fourth of July!

The same thing happens every year at every holiday. How can I celebrate it that I haven't before that fits into the format of this comic. Given the odd schedule I keep now, it's better to just skip a holiday than to put a mediocre or placeholder comic for any particular day. I did finally realize that I never did a "fourth dimension" comic -- which is good because I almost went Star Wars. But this comic, as simple as it looks, was a bit time-consuming and this past weekend was busy with family and extended family. Then wasn't a lot of time to just sit at a PC and work on a comic, and when I did have time, I didn't have the inclination to do a good job. (I was tired, but a good tired. Mostly. But tired.)

Anyway, as I type this, Independence Day is over and I hope everyone was able to have a good and safe one.

Saved for posterity:






Sorry for the placeholder comic, but family demands this past weekend trump other concerns. This will be updated by tomorrow.

(C)Copyright 2022, C. Burke. "AnthroNumerics" is a trademark of Christopher J. Burke and (x, why?).

I hope everyone had a pleasant and safe Fourth of July/Independence Day! As you can see, I did not have time to complete today's comic, but you can get the gist of it.

This is that odd time of year when summer vacation starts and so many things that had to wait until summer vacation suddenly have to get done. On top of that, things have sort of snowballed for the last couple of weeks with new things popping up. That's life. I'm hoping for a boring July.



I also write Fiction!


You can now preorder Devilish And Divine, edited by John L. French and Danielle Ackley-McPhail, which contains (among many, many others) three stories by me, Christopher J. Burke about those above us and from down below.
Preorder the softcover or ebook at Amazon.

Also, check out In A Flash 2020, by Christopher J. Burke for 20 great flash fiction stories, perfectly sized for your train rides.
Available in softcover or ebook at Amazon.

If you enjoy it, please consider leaving a rating or review on Amazon or on Good Reads.





Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.



No comments: