Friday, October 08, 2021

Prime Time

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)
(C)Copyright 2021, C. Burke. "AnthroNumerics" is a trademark of Christopher J. Burke and (x, why?).

I mean, 8-11 (or 7-10 in your area) doesn't make sense.

Of course, if you just watch video clips, it could be any time. I find I will spend more time watching more short things than one long thing. It's usually because I don't know if I'll sit through (or stay awake for) the long thing. And then a couple hours later, I know that I might have. "Might" -- because there are a number of factors that go into either keeping your attention or knocking you out.

Moira's probably up late. Ken's probably out 20 minutes after the dinner dishes are done. At least for this year.



I also write Fiction!


You can now preorder Devilish And Divine, edited by John L. French and Danielle Ackley-McPhail, which contains (among many, many others) three stories by me, Christopher J. Burke about those above us and from down below.
Preorder the softcover or ebook at Amazon.




Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.



No comments: