Friday, September 10, 2021

School Life #25: Declaring Independence

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)
(C)Copyright 2021, C. Burke. "AnthroNumerics" is a trademark of Christopher J. Burke and (x, why?).

Where you go each day depends on how independent you are.

Sometimes being the dependent variable is better than being independent.

Since the blog comics aren't numbered, you might not be aware that this is comic number 1776. Were I the planning type, I might've tried to get this to coincide with The Battle of Brooklyn, which was fought August 27, 1776 not far from the house where I grew up. And I'm not talking in terms of miles -- when I say there were soldiers buried in my backyard, I'm literally refering to the area immediately behind that house, or the yards really close to it. You should've seen my father's garden, with roses that bloomed nearly eleven months out of the year. (Okay, that part might be exaggeration. Might've only been 10 1/2 months.)



I also write Fiction!


You can now preorder Devilish And Divine, edited by John L. French and Danielle Ackley-McPhail, which contains (among many, many others) three stories by me, Christopher J. Burke about those above us and from down below.
Preorder the softcover or ebook at Amazon.




Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.



No comments: