Friday, June 25, 2021

Hot Tub Teacher Machine

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)
(C)Copyright 2021, C. Burke. "AnthroNumerics" is a trademark of Christopher J. Burke and (x, why?).

This is what school is, after hours, in the minds of some of my students.

Obviously, this is the reason students are kept out of the teacher room.

I took most of this last week of school off from creating comics just because I was a little tired. The comics I was going to create will be presented a little out of sequence in the coming days.

To all the teachers out there, Enjoy your summer!



I also write Fiction!


Check out In A Flash 2020, by Christopher J. Burke for 20 great flash fiction stories, perfectly sized for your train rides.
Available in softcover or ebook at Amazon.

If you enjoy it, please consider leaving a rating or review on Amazon or on Good Reads.

Thank you.





Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.



No comments: