Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Math Horror Movies: THEm!

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)

(C)Copyright 2020, C. Burke. "AnthroNumerics" is a trademark of Christopher J. Burke and (x, why?).

>Spoiler: There's no top. That's anticlimactic, I know.

So this one came about accidentally while I was working on "The y". I almost made a joke in the aftertext and then realized I had a comic.

And top of this, I borrowed the spider from the work files from Ants vs. Spiders, which had all those lovely ants as well.

The one thing that killed me was that I found the background and started making the comic, forgeting that I needed to fit it into my screen. I could have avoided a couple of problems. For one thing, I would have made the slope less steep, and fit more ants on it. Second, I actually had to slightly rotate the ants to fit them on this line when they would have fit a more gentle slope just fine.

Planning always helps. Having time to plan ... well, that's a different buggy situation. Anyway, que sera, sera, whatever plus b plus b.

And as these are all "B" films, don't expect to see The b any time soon. Not until next year when I'm either desperate enough to use it, or forgetful enough to think I thought of it for the first time!



Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.



No comments: