Friday, February 22, 2019

Torque

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)

(C)Copyright 2018, C. Burke.

What Monkees around, Torks around.
I know I said I'd do fewer obit comics, but The Monkees were the soundtrack to my childhood as much as, if not more than, The Beatles were. (Along with Schoolhouse Rock, which mentioned both groups in the song "A Noun is a Person, Place, or Thing".)

Throwback to January 2009, I did a comic when W was leaving office. Then Ricardo Montalban passed away, and I did a Fantasy Island comic, where I called him "Torque". Despite the comment that I didn't that I didn't know why "I decided to use only shades of gray", no one ever called me on it.

I did the same in this comic as well, for the same reason.

R.I.P. Peter Tork.




Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.




No comments: