Saturday, June 09, 2018

(x, why?) School Life #1

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)

(C)Copyright 2018, C. Burke.

There's always drama behind the scenes at school. So naturally I waited until the school year was almost over to do this.

Whether these will be Blog Bonus comics or not, I haven't decided. I think it would be fun to tie them into the background of other strips. On the other hand, posting two strips on the comics-only site may be problematic because of the template that's use there. We'll see what develops

These comics will get their own numbers until I decide I want to name individual strips, which I don't know if I will. This is also (x, why?) #1323, but it times into (x, why?) #1321




Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.




No comments: