Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Heads and Tales

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)
(C)Copyright 2015, C. Burke.

Or 'Faces' when I wasn't sure what was actually the head.

I actually started working on this two weeks earlier and tried to sneak work in whenever I could. Even at that, I only made it through about 850 comics. Lots of the heads were repeats, although some had changed.

I already planned on leaving out countless numbers of nameless stick figures (and a few named ones) before realizing that I had to leave them all out along with all the photo characters. Most of those were plushies and I was only going to include the Star Trek ones -- how many trademarks did I want to possibly infringe upon in one comic?

The kicker of it is that I actually wanted to identify as many of the characters as I could, sort of a Who's Who, but I had neither room nor time. (And in some cases, names, but I could work around that.)

Happy to start my second thousand comics. I hope to finish them in fewer than seven and a half years.




Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.




No comments: