Thursday, July 31, 2014

Student Artist, Blog-Only Bonus

I was clearing out some old worksheets that I either have stored somewhere electronically or that I know that I'll just never use again, given all the material that I have available to me, stored electronically, when I found the following that I picked up off a student's desk years ago. If I ever knew who the student was (and I probably did at the time), I've forgotten. He (possibly, but not likely, "she") didn't sign the work, nor put their name at the top of the sheet of loose leaf, as they have a tendency to do.

This is a bonus, not a Guest Artist, and isn't numbered along with my other (x, why?) strips.

I hope it's not a commentary on the situation in my classroom. More a commentary on social life: keep your head down and you won't get hurt. Or something.

No comments: