Monday, July 09, 2012

Welcome STEM Classmates

Greetings and good evening to anyone from my STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) Vertical Math workshop who copied down my URL in class today and decided to check out the site. Thank you for stopping by.

Keep in mind that the earliest posts on the blog date back to the time when I was trying to get my students involved, and before that period of time when blogger.com was blocked from schools. The comics start a bit later.

Feel free to leave a comment to let me know you were here. Anonymous is fine!

Also: I just want to add, if you start reading from the most recent comic, you might be a little confused. That's the 700th strip and it contains references to jokes and events and topics and characters from the previous 699 strips.

No comments: