Friday, May 21, 2010

The 0'Factor, episode 11

(Click on the cartoon to see the entire image.)
(C)Copyright 2010, C. Burke. All rights reserved.


"And are you a reciprocal girl?"

You know, I just checked the "OFactor" tag to see if any of the links were broken, and I didn't realize that it has been over a year since the last time I used this bit. I've used the character, but not the bit.



UPDATE: As of 2:00pm, the Comic Genesis link isn't working because they have not updated the website yet. Apparently, they are having a problem with their servers.

UPDATE 2: As of this writing, the backlog at CG has fallen from 9800 to 7, but I'm still not updated. I'm debating initiating another update manually, but that would put me to the back of the line. Granted, it says the line isn't very long, but that number hasn't changed in a while.

No comments: