Friday, February 03, 2023

Welcome to Bored Panda Readers! (Suspension of Disbelief in Movies)

Welcome to new visitors who came here from the link at Bored Panda about the Supspension of Disbelief in movies.

My name is Christopher J. Burke, and I'm a high school math teacher. This used to be my class blog (back in 2006) but it didn't get used much, and then "official" blogs replaced it. In 2007, it became the home for a math webcomic, (x, why?), featuring math jokes, teacher humor, and whatever geeky references I can work in because that's who I am.

Feel free to look around and leave a comment or two. (Even if you're the first on the blog entry to do so.)

I'm also a writer, as you can see from the links below. Please check out those two books. I also do Writing Prompts on reddit, and some of them are in https://www.reddit.com/r/xwhy/

There's also more about me at http://www.mrburkemath.net.

I also write Fiction!


You can now order Devilish And Divine, edited by John L. French and Danielle Ackley-McPhail, which contains (among many, many others) three stories by me, Christopher J. Burke about those above us and from down below.
Order the softcover or ebook at Amazon.

Also, check out In A Flash 2020, by Christopher J. Burke for 20 great flash fiction stories, perfectly sized for your train rides.
Available in softcover or ebook at Amazon.

If you enjoy it, please consider leaving a rating or review on Amazon or on Good Reads.





Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.



No comments: