Sunday, February 26, 2023

Math Bait

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)
(C)Copyright 2023, C. Burke. "AnthroNumerics" is a trademark of Christopher J. Burke and (x, why?).

Everyone else has already left MathBook for the next Math big thing!

These fake math "click bait" articles were things that I came up with on Twitter in response to a challenge to create one. I created two, and would've done more daily but I got distracted by the something else on my To Do list.

I tried taking an informal poll of Twitter between Mather, MathSpace and MathBook, but the more I thought of it, I thought that MathSpace should be the dying one and MathBook should be what everyone's parents use. And both Mike and Ken are parents, so there's that.

Those platforms will probably get mentioned again. I can't ignore social media. Even if it mostly ignore me. (sniff).



I also write Fiction!


You can now order Devilish And Divine, edited by John L. French and Danielle Ackley-McPhail, which contains (among many, many others) three stories by me, Christopher J. Burke about those above us and from down below.
Order the softcover or ebook at Amazon.

Also, check out In A Flash 2020, by Christopher J. Burke for 20 great flash fiction stories, perfectly sized for your train rides.
Available in softcover or ebook at Amazon.

If you enjoy it, please consider leaving a rating or review on Amazon or on Good Reads.





Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.



No comments: