Friday, February 10, 2023

Translation

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)
(C)Copyright 2023, C. Burke. "AnthroNumerics" is a trademark of Christopher J. Burke and (x, why?).

It's a MEM'E'.

I did this one for class and then realized that I could replace Pam Halpert (played by Jenna Fischer) with my own character. I went with Annie because it seems more her personality. Actually, I'm not sure what Barbara's personality is. I need to use her more to figure that out.

Obligatory Math (ObMath): When you translate a line, one of two things will occur. The image will either be parallel to the given line, because slope (orientation) is preserved, or you will get the same line because it is moved onto itself. If the number of units in each direction in the translation matches the rise and the run, the images will be points on the original line.

What's your opinion? Once again, I promise I won't delete it. Unless it's spam. Or rude. Or ...

Well, what's your opinion? We can go from there.

And, yes, it's the same comment.

UPDATE: Here was the original meme that I was going to use in class:




I also write Fiction!


You can now order Devilish And Divine, edited by John L. French and Danielle Ackley-McPhail, which contains (among many, many others) three stories by me, Christopher J. Burke about those above us and from down below.
Order the softcover or ebook at Amazon.

Also, check out In A Flash 2020, by Christopher J. Burke for 20 great flash fiction stories, perfectly sized for your train rides.
Available in softcover or ebook at Amazon.

If you enjoy it, please consider leaving a rating or review on Amazon or on Good Reads.





Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.



No comments: