Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Dilate

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)
(C)Copyright 2023, C. Burke. "AnthroNumerics" is a trademark of Christopher J. Burke and (x, why?).

Better than Die Now!

They are both dilations. However, when the scale factor is less than 1, the image is reduced in size.

Happy Valentines Day!

It wasn't my plane to stop celebrating specific days, but I seem to be lucky to get in the comics that I plan without having to plan some extra ones for special days like today and the Super Bowl. Oddly enough, or evenly enough, when I kept to a regular schedule, I was forced to observe these if only as filler, but sometimes I got good jokes that way. Now I'd just like some more time. (My commute is a bit of a killer, even when I'm not out walking for an hour or two.)



I also write Fiction!


You can now order Devilish And Divine, edited by John L. French and Danielle Ackley-McPhail, which contains (among many, many others) three stories by me, Christopher J. Burke about those above us and from down below.
Order the softcover or ebook at Amazon.

Also, check out In A Flash 2020, by Christopher J. Burke for 20 great flash fiction stories, perfectly sized for your train rides.
Available in softcover or ebook at Amazon.

If you enjoy it, please consider leaving a rating or review on Amazon or on Good Reads.





Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.



No comments: