Sunday, January 29, 2023

(x, why?) Mini: Shoes

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)
(C)Copyright 2023, C. Burke. "AnthroNumerics" is a trademark of Christopher J. Burke and (x, why?).

The fact that I used this joke for my 200th "Mini" just isn't right.

They don't look too comfortable. They must be dress shoes.

On a side note, I used to wonder when I got to comics numbered in the 1900s (the century I was born in, don't you know) if I'd start trying to match up comics to significant events from the corresponding year. Now that I'm here, I realize that there are so many significant things that happened every year, so I'll cop out and say "Hey, this isn't a History comic ... except for those few times when it is!"

So ... basically, I figure I'll plan something for 1999, 2000 and 2001. And possibly 1969, being the sci-fi nut that I am, especially if it occurs around July.



I also write Fiction!


You can now order Devilish And Divine, edited by John L. French and Danielle Ackley-McPhail, which contains (among many, many others) three stories by me, Christopher J. Burke about those above us and from down below.
Order the softcover or ebook at Amazon.

Also, check out In A Flash 2020, by Christopher J. Burke for 20 great flash fiction stories, perfectly sized for your train rides.
Available in softcover or ebook at Amazon.

If you enjoy it, please consider leaving a rating or review on Amazon or on Good Reads.





Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.



No comments: