Friday, August 12, 2022

School Life #32: Movie Night

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)
(C)Copyright 2022, C. Burke. "AnthroNumerics" is a trademark of Christopher J. Burke and (x, why?).

Hal's mind is on the right things.

I thought of a few responses for Daisy, but then I realized that whatever I put would be the final dialogue of the comic, and nothing was going to be funny response to Hal. So I settled on good answer.

Eagle eyes might've noticed the "posters" in the background. I took them from my Author Page, whic means that I need to come back to this page soon and edit it with the art credit for those covers. Two of them are eSpec Books covers, and two belong to Steve Jackson Games. I have an association to each of them. If I don't add the credits in the next paragraph, or if there's a problem (I'm fairly certain "Fair Use" covers this.) then I'll either replace them or blank them out.



I also write Fiction!


You can now preorder Devilish And Divine, edited by John L. French and Danielle Ackley-McPhail, which contains (among many, many others) three stories by me, Christopher J. Burke about those above us and from down below.
Preorder the softcover or ebook at Amazon.

Also, check out In A Flash 2020, by Christopher J. Burke for 20 great flash fiction stories, perfectly sized for your train rides.
Available in softcover or ebook at Amazon.

If you enjoy it, please consider leaving a rating or review on Amazon or on Good Reads.





Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.



No comments: