Saturday, July 30, 2022

School Life #28: Two of the Guys

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)
(C)Copyright 2022, C. Burke. "AnthroNumerics" is a trademark of Christopher J. Burke and (x, why?).

Sometimes it takes a minute to sink in.

I wanted to include a beat panel, but I didn't have space when I squeezed the panels. But then I messed up and couldn't "unsqueeze" them. So I squeezed a little more and then shrank the beat panel. It works. I think.

So James, new name that, is apparently on the soccer team, which we know considers Kyung "one of the guys". (According to Shaun.) More subtlely, Shaun (and possibly the team) are the only ones who call Kyung "Ky", but James chose not to do that before asking. Okay, that meant something in my head.

I did a quick look at my character page. I knew James's character didn't have a name. (I joke there about naming him in a contest -- but I wouldn't get enough entries.) Surprisingly, there is no James mentioned on the page. I figured it 50-50 that there would be.

So is this the start of something? Is it the end of something? Is it me moving on to another chapter?

Maybe to all of those.



I also write Fiction!


You can now preorder Devilish And Divine, edited by John L. French and Danielle Ackley-McPhail, which contains (among many, many others) three stories by me, Christopher J. Burke about those above us and from down below.
Preorder the softcover or ebook at Amazon.

Also, check out In A Flash 2020, by Christopher J. Burke for 20 great flash fiction stories, perfectly sized for your train rides.
Available in softcover or ebook at Amazon.

If you enjoy it, please consider leaving a rating or review on Amazon or on Good Reads.





Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.



No comments: