Friday, October 07, 2022

Ken-Do #16: Geometry

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)
(C)Copyright 2022, C. Burke. "AnthroNumerics" is a trademark of Christopher J. Burke and (x, why?).

If I went to a subscription model, aint nobody gonna see it!

I haven't done Ken-Do in a while, and with good reason. I still have to go back and re-do the first dozen or so comics in this theme. I started making my own characters to look like figures from some cable cartoon or other, but in the past I used an online generator, which is only good for personal use. So if I ever wanted to make, say, postcards, or even a book, I can't use these comics until they're re-done. The problem is that they aren't really a high priority when I'm trying to turn out new content, answer Regents questions, and get some new writing accomplished. (I have a bunch of stories in circulation... but many of them are a couple years old.)

Anyway, this is a fun format that I'd like to return to, if only because it's an extra step removed. This allows Mike to be a voice of reason if Ken goes a little over the line. (Some people have wondered if Ken is who I'd be if I didn't let my inner-Mike shut him down a bit. Those people are generally close friends and family, naturally.)

I also write Fiction!


You can now order Devilish And Divine, edited by John L. French and Danielle Ackley-McPhail, which contains (among many, many others) three stories by me, Christopher J. Burke about those above us and from down below.
Order the softcover or ebook at Amazon.

Also, check out In A Flash 2020, by Christopher J. Burke for 20 great flash fiction stories, perfectly sized for your train rides.
Available in softcover or ebook at Amazon.

If you enjoy it, please consider leaving a rating or review on Amazon or on Good Reads.





Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.



No comments: