Friday, September 23, 2022

(x, why?) Mini: Right Angles

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)
(C)Copyright 2022, C. Burke. "AnthroNumerics" is a trademark of Christopher J. Burke and (x, why?).

Saying the answer is one thing. When they show their work, it's just divine.

I've used Angels before with Angles jokes, but I'm covering angles in Geometry class right now, so they are on my mind. Likewise, I'm seeing a lot of reposting of a Hell's Angles comic on social media. I can laugh and say that I used Hell's Angles in a Super-Stick-Man comic back in the 1980s, which was reprinted on the Comic Genesis site about a decade ago.

I'm hoping for more updates soon. Barring that, I need to write things down as they occur to me. I say things in class and a joke will occur to me. Or I'll searching something and the suggestion for what I'm typing gives me an idea ... but then they're gone and forgotten. So when I do find time to create, I'm starting from zero. Still, I don't want to be a once per week comic, so it'll get better.



I also write Fiction!


You can now order Devilish And Divine, edited by John L. French and Danielle Ackley-McPhail, which contains (among many, many others) three stories by me, Christopher J. Burke about those above us and from down below.
Order the softcover or ebook at Amazon.

Also, check out In A Flash 2020, by Christopher J. Burke for 20 great flash fiction stories, perfectly sized for your train rides.
Available in softcover or ebook at Amazon.

If you enjoy it, please consider leaving a rating or review on Amazon or on Good Reads.





Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.



No comments: