Friday, September 09, 2022

School Started, and It's Been Exhausting

I've had thoughts for the blog all week, both for a comic and for continuing Regents responses, but life gets in the way

Home life hasn't been rough, just a little tiring, but the new school year brought new challenges, and I don't think I'll have idle time in the evening any time soon. This is definitely a change from the past few years when I could (mostly) leave work at work. Except for when work was actually at home, but I was able to get things done during what would be my commute time.

Maybe there will be something here today. I hope there will be something here tomorrow. And then again, maybe not.

I haven't given up. Not yet. But I need to get back into the swing of things while learning new things on the fly.

No comments: