Friday, January 21, 2022

Parallel Universes

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)
(C)Copyright 2021, C. Burke. "AnthroNumerics" is a trademark of Christopher J. Burke and (x, why?).

Why are these parallel worlds always evil? Maybe they have other things going on.

This was one of those times where I thought I could make a quick comic on a Friday. Right away, I knew that wouldn't be the case. In the early years of this comic, I refrained from having female characters for the simple reason that they didn't look right given how I drew the men -- a circle sitting on top of a parallelogram. Making that look female wasn't comical, it was sad. Now that I'm better at it (I won't say "good"), I thought I could modify my two main characters, which begs the question: what was I thinking? I knew that was a dangerous path to tread. But I went there.

I wouldn't hold out hope for seeing more of those two, unless there's overwhelming demand. And this blog doesn't get overwhelming demands.



I also write Fiction!


You can now preorder Devilish And Divine, edited by John L. French and Danielle Ackley-McPhail, which contains (among many, many others) three stories by me, Christopher J. Burke about those above us and from down below.
Preorder the softcover or ebook at Amazon.

Also, check out In A Flash 2020, by Christopher J. Burke for 20 great flash fiction stories, perfectly sized for your train rides.
Available in softcover or ebook at Amazon.

If you enjoy it, please consider leaving a rating or review on Amazon or on Good Reads.





Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.



No comments: