Monday, September 20, 2021

Factor Song

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)
(C)Copyright 2021, C. Burke. "AnthroNumerics" is a trademark of Christopher J. Burke and (x, why?).

A true artist is never appreciated in his own time. Or class.

Folks who follow the math problem calender on Twitter might've gotten a sneak peek last week at this little ditty. The plan was to use it here as well, but I wasn't exactly sure how I was going to use it. Or when, since the new school year keeps me busy until I get things settled into a routine.

The problem written in the top panel is how it appeared on the calendar. In the bottom panel, I rewrote it in a way more commonly seen in math class when covering combinations.



I also write Fiction!


You can now preorder Devilish And Divine, edited by John L. French and Danielle Ackley-McPhail, which contains (among many, many others) three stories by me, Christopher J. Burke about those above us and from down below.
Preorder the softcover or ebook at Amazon.




Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.



No comments: