Tuesday, September 28, 2021

(x, why?) Mini: Favorite Days

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)
(C)Copyright 2021, C. Burke. "AnthroNumerics" is a trademark of Christopher J. Burke and (x, why?).

Happy triangular number day

Actually, I could've waited for next month to do this because 10/03/21, 10/06/21, 10/15/21 and 10/28/21 each have three of them. (Then again, I could've done this in two other months ... but I didn't.) And that's leaving off the trivial case of 1.

It's nice to have something to look forward to each month. Then again, I keep looking forward to those weekends and just hope I not too tired to enjoy them.



I also write Fiction!


You can now preorder Devilish And Divine, edited by John L. French and Danielle Ackley-McPhail, which contains (among many, many others) three stories by me, Christopher J. Burke about those above us and from down below.
Preorder the softcover or ebook at Amazon.




Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.



No comments: