Tuesday, September 07, 2021

(x, why?) Mini: Hausdorff Space

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)
(C)Copyright 2021, C. Burke. "AnthroNumerics" is a trademark of Christopher J. Burke and (x, why?).

I could say that they're 'housed off' from each other, but that's an old joke.

So old that it's mentioned in the wiki entry.

If you want me to explain, well, you're probably better off checking out the wiki page. Topology is on of those Topics that I make jokes about better than I explain. And if you think the above joke is bad, that still wouldn't invalidate my statment.



I also write Fiction!


You can now preorder Devilish And Divine, edited by John L. French and Danielle Ackley-McPhail, which contains (among many, many others) three stories by me, Christopher J. Burke about those above us and from down below.
Preorder the softcover or ebook at Amazon.




Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.



No comments: