Thursday, December 31, 2020

Silent Reflections

Last comic of 2020. We're all glad to see it go. And for now, we'll pretend that tomorrow everything will be all better.

Update: Happy New Year to my readers. And I'm happy to see that some of you still get the RSS feed, as you've gotten to this comic without my linking it anywhere. Notes below:

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)
(C)Copyright 2020, C. Burke. "AnthroNumerics" is a trademark of Christopher J. Burke and (x, why?).

Just a Silent Reflection

While I wouldn't put it past me to have published a blank blog post to sum up my feelings for the year, the comic above should have appeared Sunday or Monday. I thought it would be a good one for this past week between Christmas and New Years. But life and other things have a way of interfering with plans. (Nothing bad, just busy-ness. Not even "business".)

Funny thing, I wasn't going to fix the post on New Years Eve because I was spending time with the family. And I'm always up early anyway.

But it's a new year, and my wife opened a cluttered kitchen cabinet. And since New Years are for New Starts and all that, well, let's say that it's six cabinets later, and here's the update on New Years Day.

I hope everyone had a happy, healthy, and safe New Year.

Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't see a new comic.

(x, why?) said...

Thanks for stopping by! It's been fixed.