Thursday, December 10, 2020

Circumference is 2 Pi r

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)

(C)Copyright 2020, C. Burke. "AnthroNumerics" is a trademark of Christopher J. Burke and (x, why?).

It begs the question: whose wagon is it? (And what is all she wants for Christmas?)

The song came to me quite a while ago, along with the critic pun, which was originally supposed to be the after text.

I don't remember when "Aint" came to mind, but I knew I couldn't put that in the title. So I went with the formula. Oddly, there weren't too many that fit well into this song.

In any case, I'm sure a Western math musical would make many want to travel Eastward.

Update: I found my notes from a while ago. My original title was "Paint Your Numbers", but I'd forgotten that. Of course, that means I can use that for a different gag.



Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.



No comments: