Thursday, July 30, 2020

(x, why?) Mini: Annually

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)

(C)Copyright 2020, C. Burke. "AnthroNumerics" is a trademark of Christopher J. Burke and (x, why?).

As a teacher, I'm used to having my progress probed annually. And it's a lousy feeling.

No, I don't know why my mind went here. But, as stated on the comic itself, this is as close as I'll get to doing this kind of humor in my comic. Likewise, any "bathroom" humor would likely involve singing in the shower.

It's not that I'm against it. If we ever meet in at a quiet party at a con, there may be all kinds of bawdy humor mixed in with the regular conversation. But there are plenty of outlets for that kind of stuff. And they likely do it "better". And once you start down that road, it's hard to come back.

Me? I'll stand at one end of the road and stick my tongue out at the travelers. That's as far as I'll toe that line.



Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.



2 comments:

Brayden Golden said...

Thank you for shharing

(x, why?) said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog! (As you might guess, I haven't been stopping by all too regularly myself.)