Tuesday, July 07, 2020

First Round of Edits

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)

(C)Copyright 2020, C. Burke. "AnthroNumerics" is a trademark of Christopher J. Burke and (x, why?).

I'm just hooking up words and phrases and clauses so that that I don't have a bunch of short, choppy sentences with repetitive subjects and no transitions between paragraphs.

Or something like that.

It seems that Michele has been bitten by the writing bug while she spends so much time home in the apartment.




Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.



2 comments:

Sajjad said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
(x, why?) said...

Hello, Mr. sajadd

Please go away and do not come back.
According to the #readme portion of this blog, you currently owe me $1500 for advertising on my site. Please pay promptly, or I will have to get the authorities involved.

https://www.blogger.com/profile/17883729133157538281