Monday, July 27, 2020

Shameless Plug

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)

(C)Copyright 2020, C. Burke. "AnthroNumerics" is a trademark of Christopher J. Burke and (x, why?).

Looks like they're ready for some kind of ''revoltage''.

You have to hate those Shameless Plugs!!

Speaking of Shameless Plugs: I have a new anthology of flash fiction published by eSpec Books called In A Flash 2020, and it's now available in paperback and as an ebook.

Among the twenty stories is The Feast of Groggry, the Cronaut, which features a time traveler to the future. He does not meet any robots there.

On the other hand, there is a future inhabited by retro sci-fi robots in the tale Revoltage. The robots above, "Tomorrow's Teachers of Tommorrow", were the picture in my mind of the boxy and cylindrical AI robots of the future. I've never given names to these machines, but the AM series came from two sources: I think therefore I AM, of course, and the bandwidth where some of us used to get our music. (I can include my kids in this, thanks to Radio Disney.) As for the model number 388, it's a reference to Comic 388: Recharge, which was their first appearance, back in 2009.



Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.



No comments: