Monday, June 10, 2013

The 0'Factor, episode 14

(Click on the cartoon to see the full image.)
(C)Copyright 2013, C. Burke.

When it comes to the whole number line, the Whole Numbers are such a small part of it, and yet a very important part, especially if you ask my students their opinions of fractions.

A couple of returns today: we haven't seen the New Number 2 in quit a while, since 2009 it seems. And while Mr. 0 has been around, the last 0'Factor was back in 2010.

Funny thing: I've been wanting to do another 0'Factor for three years now. Funnier thing: this wasn't even the one that I've been planning to do. Funniest thing: I still find it hard to believe that I've been doing a webcomic for over three years and this bit has had a three-year hiatus!

Update:Title changed to episode 14 URL cannot be changed.




No comments: