Friday, June 28, 2013

End of Year Review 2

(Click on the cartoon to see the full image.)
(C)Copyright 2013, C. Burke.

Though my professional life is in reruns, the comic isn't. So let's shake it up with a fill-in-the-blank. The punchline will be left as an exercise to the reader. Remember to answer in a complete sentence and to show your work!

Because people get their feed from multiple sites, get notifications from several more and have at least four places to respond (five, if you count email), I'll collect the best ones and publish them all in one spot.

It shouldn't be too difficult if I don't get too many responses. But feel free to make my life difficult!

By the way, this isn't my first "excess letter". Check out last year's Kiss Today Good-bye. Okay, now point me toward tomorrow.




No comments: