Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Fathers Day 2013

I'd like to wish a Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads out there.

At this point, I'm calling it: there won't be a Father's Day comic this year.
I don't usually do Sunday comics anyway, because Saturday tends to be busy, and this time of is usually busy at school. Moreover, this year there are graduations going on, just adding to the craziness.

Through all of that, I did have something planned, and I could've gotten to it, but it was just something based on actual banter between my son and me, which I had a good punchline for, but no way to weed out extraneous words from the set-up. (Plus, I didn't want to plagiarize a Jeopardy question, which was the source of the merriment last week.)

So let me just say again, Happy Fathers Day!

Barring some serendipitous doodling on my iPad later today at the in-laws, leading to a last-minute comic, I'll be back tomorrow with a regular strip.

No comments: