Thursday, August 22, 2024

You Tube Channel Updated

I know that I'm stretched too thin, but I've updated my You Tube channel for the first time in a year or so. It's one more thing that I've let fall behind. I don't go to many concerts (except during the summer on Friday mornings), but when I do, I take a few videos. Not too many because a) I want to enjoy the show, and b) sometimes I want to sing along and I do NOT want to record my voice when recording the professionals.


If you go to You Tube, you'll find videos by Chris Janson, Donny Osmond, Kameron Marlowe, Whiskey Myers, Shilelagh Law NYC, Celtic Cross and Kathleen Fee and more.

The address for my channel, which does NOT have any advertising, is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI_Zhn-uAQ8Yn6FKrbLxB6A/. No ads unless the copyright holders put them there. I make no income on You Tube. I started doing it for fun, and I will continue to do so. And there's only so much I can do since basically everything I post contains music that is owned by someone else.

There's more to come, of course. I haven't even finished the past 2 months, and I have shows going back for a year to post.

More comics soon.

And my new book is available on Amazon on September 1!

No comments: